Monday 21 September 2015

Happy Birthday, Stephen King!

Seemed like a good enough blog title. Did ya miss me? Well? Please respond.

I did some things, so that's good. If you're a keen bean, you'll see screenshots after the jump.

JUMP INDEED.

I'm still working on the map for the capital city of Maeden, but it's supposed to be big and sprawling and I'm finding it really hard to get motivated and make it. Cities are my least favourite. I've been chipping away at it slowly, but I needed to sink my teeth into some other things in order to feel like I was making progress.

Below are some screenshots for the back of the castle, which is basically a garden and a stable. There's also a path that leads to an archery range (I'll be making that map next, I think).

Here we have a pretty lake, because castles sometimes have pretty things.

The stables.

I also updated a couple of faces (Merrin and Toll), because they were bothering me, and I think I'm happy with them now. I try not to go back and fix things all the time, because that's a progress killer, but I'm really anal and I just need to perfect things sometimes. We also have a face for another character, Alice!

Alice

Merrin

Toll, who looks like he's wearing eyeliner, but that's okay
All the redheads. DIVERSITY. Alice is one of Brim's cohorts. She's a stroppy, arrogant teenager.

That's all for now, but I'll try update more often.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently I never uploaded a picture of Brim, so here his lovely mug is below:


Brim is the king of thieves and Merrin's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment